How To Apply And Pass A Scholarship In “NIGERIA”
You are looking for scholarships for Nigerian Students but have found none or you have even found one and you applied but at the end of the day, you didn’t pass the aptitude test.
You want to study Abroad but all scholarship opportunities you see online are for those living wherever the scholarship is hosted or you’ve applied for one and you never got called for it.
I know how this can feel because I have applied for thousands of Scholarships and have been called for like a dozen and I never passed the aptitude test.
I felt soo useless because I read soo hard for them.
It’s heartbreaking waiting to hear the result of the altitude test and not seeing your name on the list.
The ones I put my heart into are the Chevron and Agip Scholarships but guess what, I didn’t pass the aptitude test.
I wrote one just last 5 months and guess what? I passed it. I’m going to show you some tips in this post.
After writing these Tests, I realized something.
I realized that these tests are not actually there to test your School ability( I mean your usual biology and Physics and Economics). These tests are to test your intelligence.
Most of these tests are grouped into 4
1: Verbel Reasoning: Verbal reasoning is the ability to understand and logically work through concepts and problems expressed in words. It's all about logic expressed verbally.
Example of a Verbal Reasoning Question for a scholarship test
2: Numerical Reasoning: In a numerical reasoning test, you are required to answer questions using facts and figures presented in statistical tables. In each question you are usually given a number of options to choose from. Only one of the options is correct in each case.
Example of a Numerical Reasoning Question for A Scholarship test.
3: Quantitative Reasoning: quantitative reasoning (QR) is the application of basic mathematics skills, such as algebra, to the analysis and interpretation of real-world quantitative information in the context of a discipline or an interdisciplinary problem to draw conclusions that are relevant to students in their daily lives.
Example of a Quantitative Reasoning Question for a Scholarship test.
4: Abstract Reasoning: Abstraction in its main sense is a conceptual process where general rules and concepts are derived from the usage and classification of specific examples, literal signifiers, first principles, or other methods.
Example of an Abstract Reasoning Question for a Scholarship test.
First of all, A scholarship is an award of financial aid for a student to further their education.
I’m going to answer three(3) Questions In this Post.
1: How do I find a good Scholarship?
2: How can I apply for a scholarship?
3: How can I pass a Scholarship Test if I get called for it?
1: How do I find a good Scholarship?
Answer: There are thousands of Scholarship sites online. One is our site, Scholarbuzze. Scholarbuzze is a scholarship site based mainly on Scholarships for Everyone. Scholarbuzze has different Catergories of Scholarships you can check and apply for.
Scholarbuzze has the following categories of Scholarships and More,
African Scholarships and lots more.
You can subscribe to our Newsletter so you can never miss a scholarship opportunity. When you put your email in the subscribe section, You get to receive these scholarships in your mail box.
Amazing Scholarship sites I love are the Wordscholarshipforum and Scholarshipaid.
If you are still confused about this answer, you can send me a private mail here, you’ll get a reply within the next 2-3 hours.
- How can I apply for A Scholarship?
No one wants to apply for a scholarship and not get called after It.
You want to apply for a scholarship and get called for The aptitude test and not only get called for the aptitude test but also pass it.
I won’t say I’m sure but I think scholarship applications are reviewed by first come, First serve. The earlier you apply, the better.
Whenever you see a scholarship opportunity, you apply as fast as you can. I’m going to explain the logic.
A School wants to give out about 100 Undergraduate Scholarships to Nigerian Students alone.
From the above information, all they want are 100 Student but we all know more than 3,000 students are going to apply for that particular Scholarship.
The person or people reviewing the application can’t review about 4,000 Students application.
They are probably going to only accept the application of the first 2,000 or less and get it reviewed.
From the 2,000 they accepted, they might pick out the best 1,000 and call them for an aptitude test to pick the best 100.
Do you understand the Logic? So to be in a safer place, Apply for a scholarship as soon as you can. Don’t wait for the Application deadline date before you forward your application.
Once more, if you want to be one of the first people to receive a scholarship application, leave your email in our newsletter. We will send any New scholarship Opportunity to your email as soon as it comes out so you can be one of the first people to apply.
- How can I pass a Scholarship Test if I get called for it?
Most people don’t even read their mails correctly. You just see that you have been called to write an aptitude test for a scholarship you applied for and you start reading your Biology, Chemistry, Economics and or Fishery Notebook.
You shouldn’t do that. Once you get called to write an aptitude test for a scholarship you applied for, what you should do is read the mail very well and know the subject they’re asking for.
An example of the mail I got for some scholarship aptitude test are shown below;
Whatever Subject they ask for, you read very well for it.
You should not only read books for it but go online and search for questions on that particular course. This helps a lot.
Secondly, when dressing to your exam Centre, dress as good as you can dress. For the guys, you can wear a nice suit or something good. If you don’t own a suit, you have friends borrow theirs. For the girls, you can wear a nice gown and make sure you look smart. Don’t forget to brush your hair for the guys.
You might be asking why this matters but I’m going to tell you why.
Some aptitude test might comprise of your Dressing. You don’t know if there are spy’s watching you or not.
Thirdly, Compose yourself.
When you get to your exam Centre, greet as many authorities as you can greet and make sure you are happy. Be joyful after all, you got called for an aptitude test, isn’t it? Some people weren’t called for it but they chose you. You should be happy about that.
Don’t speak unless you are told to. Some examiners might want to annoy you on purpose just to see how you react to it but still be yourself. Talk calmly and make sure you don’t show your bad side. You’re there for a test and not for a fight.
When you are done with your exam, don’t let your manners leave you till you leave the compound where the test was taken.
You should do good after reading this.
If you have any question, send me a private mail here and I will reply you within the next 2-3 hours.
Take care and pass that scholarship.
Scholarbuzze loves you.
How To Apply And Pass A Scholarship In “NIGERIA”





Thank you soo much i learnt alot
ReplyDeleteOmg. I love this write up. i learnt soo much and you have just encouraged me to apply for scholarship no matter how scared i am. i am not a nigerian but this helped me alot.
ReplyDelete